To coincide and celebrate the Queen's Platinum Jubilee this year The Appleton School has had a special commemorative badge commissioned for the occasion.
We are encouraging students to be awarded these badges through completing a task that would leave their mark on the school/wider community. We would like students to complete activities that would allow them to leave a legacy behind. Such as:
- We would like students to raise money for a project of their choice for inside school (e.g. outside seating, a games table or raise money for the swimming pool).
- Students that have been part of our Eco-Warrior project inside the school with planting 60 new trees on the site will be awarded.
- Complete sponsored activities for charities.
- Host an event for the community.
- Raise money for a local community project.
We encourage all students to sign up to this award scheme to allow them to earn this exclusive summer term badge.