European Day of Languages Bake Off
Today was the deadline for the European Day of Languages Bake-Off, and it was lovely to see so many pupils take part. The quality this year was amazing, with several pupils choosing to cake traditional cakes as well as show off their creative skills.
The judging, like last year, was difficult. I am glad that I didn't have to make that decision, however decisions were made. Please see the attached winners:
- Winner - Daniel Carter (702),
- Runner up -Hayley Bouwer (807)
Best cupcakes - these did not have names, but
- Winner - the ones with the flags.
- Runner up was the French icing ones.
- Winner - Xenia Florea (808),
- Runner up - Olivia Scullion (708)
Best Decorated Cake
- Winner: Hannah Rhyan + Alena Prattle (804)
- Runner up: Elouise Cottrell
The MFL department would like to thank all of those that took part in this year's competition.