Code of Conduct
The below outlines the Student Code of Conduct:
- School is the best place to come to work. Make sure you always do your best.
- Listen to the teacher and other students. Always allow others to learn.
- No fighting or bullying.
- Treat everyone politely and with courtesy.
- Always set a good example, both in and out of school.
- Be punctual to all lessons, enter learning areas when requested, settle quickly and quietly to the task in hand.
- Take care and consider the safety of others.
- Remember to bring all necessary equipment to each lesson, including your planner.
- Complete all school work and homework on time.
- Care for and look after your school.
- Do not drop litter or damage equipment, take care.
- Wear full school uniform correctly.
- Always fulfill the commitments that you make, such as attending prearranged meetings, school matches and practices.